Lemon Garlic DressingYield: 180 ml
Total time: 11 minutes
- 1 Lemon - peeled, halved
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce (Sriracha)
- 2 Cloves Garlic - peeled
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Olive Oil
- Place lemon, hot sauce, garlic, paprika, and seasonings into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds to 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Reduce speed to Variable 7 and remove lid plug. While machine is running, slowly pour in oil through lid opening.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
Source: Vitamix website
|Sprouted Organic Black Tofu Salad|