Green mayo is simply ripe avocado that's already soft and spreadable. It's creamy, and rich in good fat. All natural! I already have the roasted paprika and steamed egg whites handy.
Gotta love food prep. It makes future cooking efficient.
- 2 whole wheat/grain toasts
- 3 egg whites (poached or steamed or pan fried, up to you. Mine is steamed)
- 1/4 roasted red paprika
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- a handful of spinach
- himalayan salt
- lemon pepper or black pepper
- Spread the avocado on both toasts. Sprinkle one toast with salt and pepper and set it aside.
- Start layering the wich-filling in this order on the non salted toast: egg whites, spinach, paprika.
- You may sprinkle a little salt and pepper on the egg whites before the spinach.
- Topped with the other toast, and bon apetit!