Fit Pantry - a Fit Foodie's thoughts, tips and recipe

Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 21 - Yes Yes YES!! Last Day of Beachbody Ultimate Reset

DAY TWENTY ONE

  • Workout: Body Combat (1 hour)
  • Post Workout Snack: Purple Yam
  • Lunch: Quinoa with Veggie Stir Fry
  • Snack: Purple Yam
  • Dinner: Thai Curry Quinoa
  • Snack: Kiwi & Japanese Yam with Cinnamon & Almonds

Recap

Excitement!!! Yes. The last day of the Ultimate Reset! Again, it went by fast. Early morning workout at 7am, followed by church, then lunch, a massage, snack then dinner. A full day but relaxing. The last leg of the Reset and I wasn't about to go fancy. My weight dropped again this morning, body fat ratio is the stable. Energy level, good. It was just the heat of the day that was dragging!

Starting the day...

Woke up early to get in my workout before church, I rushed out with a purple yam. One hour plus a shower later, armed with one more purple snack, I zoomed out to church. The second purple yam was to hold me up in case I was hungry during the service. It was not bad though, I lasted until I was able to go home and cooked lunch. Nothing fancy, I was showing my cousin how I cook quinoa and I also needed to finish up the week's veggies in the fridge. So, Quinoa with Veggie Stir Fry was it for lunch.

[ View post on Facebook ]


Dinner was the same, although in this batch I added tomato and use Thai Curry spices. Yummmm!!

[ View post on Facebook ]


And that was it for the Ultimate Reset!.... Wow. It was rather anti climactic to be honest. I stayed up rather late, so I snacked again with kiwi and a small Japanese yam with cinnamon and almonds.

On to..... I guess, to summarize the whole experience :)





No comments:

Post a Comment