Day 6 - Leaving Los Angeles
- Breakfast: a bit of greek yogurt with blueberries + Green Juice
- Snack/Lunch: Purple Yam, PBJ + Green Juice, larabar homemade
- Snack: more Purple Yam, Watermelon Juice, Figs
- Dinner: Chicken Mushroom Tomato Italiano
Day 7 - Leaving Las Vegas
- Breakfast: Egg White French Toast with maple syrup, Greek Yogurt + Berries
- Lunch: Purple Yams, more egg white FT, Green Juice
- Snack: Grapes, Granola & Greek Yogurt + blueberries
- Dinner: Korean Hot Tofu Soup & Onion pancake
|Tomato Italiano Zoodles|
The on the road part though, was sketchy. Always. I stocked up purple yams, grapes, a few larabar homemade and PBJ so that helped.
Sunday when we had to go back to Los Angeles was like a hurricane. We were trying to stay ahead of the going home traffic and so we were rushing in the morning through our breakfast. I packed leftover from the breakfast for the road, made some more green juice, then off we go.
|Giant Figs :) nomnomnom|
I introduced my Dad to "zoodles" and he loves it! He kept saying how healthy it was but tasty and fulfilling. I saved some for him for his lunch on Monday. Mom's not home, so at least he has something healthy to eat to start the first day back to work after vacation.
Back in Los Angeles, cousin called frantically because she had an emergency situation at her house. After we dropped out stuff at home, we left to help her out. Water heater pipe broke and flooded her bedroom. Long story short, situation was back under control, now she needed to unwind and destress. We took her out for dinner and all I could think of was Korean Tofu house. Andy and my cousin could eat their favorite dish, and I could order a tofu soup. Make sense, right? I thought so :)