Fit Pantry - a Fit Foodie's thoughts, tips and recipe

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ultimate Reset II - Day 2: Taking a break from Quinoa

Day 2

  • Supp: Optimize + Mineralize (throughout the day)
  • Breakfast: Open face Egg White & Roasted Red Pepper sandwich
  • Workout: Teaching Body Combat (1 hour)
  • Post workout Snack: Purple Yam & Greek Yogurt with Berries
  • Supp: Optimize
  • Lunch: Soymilk base Mushroom soup with Chicken and Spinach
  • Supp: Alkalinize
  • Snack: Watermelon juice and berries
  • Supp: Optimize
  • Dinner: Rotisserie Chicken Spinach Salad with Qia
  • Snack: Watermelon



Breakfast
Lunch
It's a busy day but productive. Got some design work done, had friend helped me made the fish balls for the food fair, and I learned what not to do in making my fish balls :(  ... ruined one of the batch. *sigh*

Other than the Reset type meals, I ate a little of the fish balls. It's homemade, gluten free and all natural. So I figured, tasting it as I made them should be alright. Hence the light dinner.

Dinner
Notice how many time I snack today? I was dead tired and I felt my body needed the extra replenishment. To be honest, at one point when I was cooking the fish balls, I got a little lightheaded.

All in all, day two went by in a flash. Now come to think of it, scrambling around the house between cooking and working, I didn't drink enough today. No bueno. Gotta be better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment