- Sup: Optimize & Mineralize (also for workout drinks)
- Breakfast: Greek Yogurt, blueberries, blackberries, with sprinkle of Qia
- Workout: Teaching Turbo Kick (1 hour)
- Post Workout Snack: Purple Yam (small)
- Sup: Optimize
- Lunch: Italian Herb Quinoa with Chicken and egg whites
- Sup: Alkalinize
- Snack: Greek Yogurt, blueberries, blackberries, peach, cinnamon, almond slices
- Dinner: Red & White Quinoa with Thai Curry Stir Fry (chicken, egg whites, veggies)
Here we go again. Day 1 came and went and I practically stuffed myself with quinoa. Something about those little pebbles of goodness that I just can't get enough! A friend posted a fact on my Facebook that the Mayans soldiers ate quinoa before they went into battle. Interesting fact because another friend message me saying that how much energy she felt for doing her workout, after eating quinoa.
Oh I got something new for the Pantry. It is called QI'A, a bag full of seeds: chia, hemp, buckwheat, almond slices, dried cranberries. I wouldn't say it is tasteless, but the cranberries definitely lends a lot to the flavor of this cereal.
Not a traditional cereal, you actually use this more as toppings for your other cereals or for Greek Yogurt - like my breakfast today :)
Lunch and dinner both made from the same batch of quinoa. I mixed some reds to the whites. The red quinoa has a crunchier texture and a bit harder. So expect to ass little more liquid and slightly longer cooking time if you use a lot of the reds.
To distinguish the flavor between lunch and dinner, I use spices: Italian Herb and Thai Curry. Simple.
#ultimatereset #beachbody #fitpantry