- 1/2 Chicken Breast - rotisserie chicken shredded or cut in small cubes
- 2 eggs - boiled, white only chopped large
- 1 stick celery - slice thin
- 1/4 cup onion - slice thin or chopped small
- 1/2 tomato - chopped small
- 1 cup spinach - roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup of fruits - choose one: berries, grapes, peach, apple, etc.
- 1-2 tbs sliced almonds
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- 2 tbs Light Catalina or French dressings
- 2 whole wheat pita pocket - warm it up in microwave for 20 sec (cover with damp paper towel)
* Amount in the ingredients above are approximate. Add more of what you like or take out some.
* Add hot sauce to the dressings for a bit of heat. (Sriracha or tabasco, or dash of cayenne pepper)
* For Beachbody Ultimate Reset meal, replaced mustard and salad dressing with balsamic vinegar, add more spinach and serve as salad.
DirectionsMix the dressing, mustard and pepper in a small bowl. Put all the ingredients in a big bowl and add the mixed dressings. Toss until all is coated with the dressing. Stuff the pita pocket. Serve.
|Want to cut the carb? Simply make it a salad.|