Fit Pantry - a Fit Foodie's thoughts, tips and recipe

Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 7 - Insanity Certification

DAY SEVEN

  • Breakfast: Egg Scramble, Toast + Fruits
  • Workout: INSANITY Modify (50 min) + training day
  • Snack: Sweet Potato
  • Lunch: Chicken Egg White Salad
  • Snack: Steamed Sweet Potato with Fresh Grated Coconut
  • Dinner: Quinoa with Chicken and Egg Whites

Recap

Since I'm used to working out throughout the week since the reset began, I wasn't nervous about spending the day in the certification. I was prepared and ready with mineralize water, snacks and food. I knew I was going to expend a lot of energy and was ready for it mentally and provisionally.

Starting the day...

It has been a while since I had the scramble for breakfast. Mainly because I thought it was my typical breakfast so I kinda get bored. Second, eggs could wait but I still had that tub of Greek Yogurt. On top of that, I needed to fuel myself for the good part of the morning in the Insanity Certification.

[ View post on Facebook ]

The rest of the meal for the day had been packed the night before and ready. Lunch was chicken salad. I dressed mine with balsamic vinegar, instead of Light Catalina (I made a batch for hubby too). 
[ View post on Facebook ]

I packed snack, a leftover from last night dinner, steamed trio sweet potato. This was a good munch after the workout. I actually brought a small sweet potato as well, so this is more like post certification snack.

[ View post on Facebook ]

The certification finished early. I finished the snack at home, popped in the supplements (which I forgot to bring with me ... UGH!! And I already packed them too!) then had dinner. 
[ View post on Facebook ]

Time to rest, rest, and rest. I just remembered that I have a class to teach tomorrow morning. Oi....

On to day 8...


No comments:

Post a Comment