Fit Pantry - a Fit Foodie's thoughts, tips and recipe

Saturday, May 9, 2015

BUR - Day 3: Ultimate Reset

Starting the day with something warm for the tummy. Oatmeal with strawberries. This week, strawberries is going to be my staple berries. I bought a large container of ripe ones, so I better finish them soon!  I prep a bunch of them at once for easy snacking, storing and ready to use.  Simply take out the stem, trim the top, cut in quarter with sharp knife, store in airtight container in the fridge.

I cooked Chunky Tofu and Mushroom stir fry that afternoon, enough to last 2-3 meals. Starting with the basic, just garlic and evoo, then when everything is cooked, I added in the seasoning. For this, I use my favorite Thai Curry Spice from The Blend.

Water intake today is good, I managed to drink up 60 oz :)


Oatmeal with Strawberries, almonds, flaxseed and cinnamon, and coconut sugar

Chocolate Vegan Shakeology


Herbal Chinese soup with lean pork


Chunky Mushroom and Tofu stir fry with Thai Curry Spice over salad

No comments:

Post a Comment