Fit Pantry - a Fit Foodie's thoughts, tips and recipe

Sunday, May 3, 2015

BUR - Day 0: The Preparation

I have done this before so I pretty much know what to expect. I got my supplements ready, planning the food in my head, the fridge and pantry are set.  I'm actually excited about the possibility of food I will make during this cleansing.  So tonight I am going to take it easy. Going to bed early, separating my supplements for the week and already thinking about breakfast.


Tonight's prep: 
Have a bottle of water with MINERALIZE ready on the bedside along with a stash of OPTIMIZE to start me right in the morning:
  • 20oz water + 20 shakes of Mineralize
  • A small bottle of 7 day supply of Optimize
My resolution for this round of Reset is to record my day to day experience on a short < 1min video. Hm... we shall see how it turns out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment