Fit Pantry - a Fit Foodie's thoughts, tips and recipe

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

BUR - Day 1: Starting the Ultimate Reset



I totally regretting my indulgences yesterday.... I was feeling nauseous, bloated and had trouble sleeping last night. I felt constipated and had to drink Miralax before I went to bed. Even waking up in the morning was tough. Ugh... Note to self: no more.

I was woken up by the urge to go pee, took that chance to drink some of the Mineralize water and popped the first 2 Optimize. Then fell back to sleep again for another hour or so before I kicked myself out of bed.

Still feeling bloated and backed up from the previous indulgence day (bad decision, yes, I know), I kept sipping my Mineralized water. By lunch, I was feeling better. I had Quinoa broth bowl with Chinese Herbal Chicken broth and salad on the side.

My challenge was drinking water. Not used to not working out, I couldn't swallow water without feeling extremely bloated in my stomach. Perhaps my body is not used to the level of hydration it supposed to have. Yes, I kept going to the bathroom every hour. :)  At the end of the day, my water intake is about 50-60 oz, excluding soupy lunch I had. 

We'll see how I feel on the second day.



Breakfast: Oatmeal with strawberries, coconut sugar, almonds and flaxseed.

Lunch: Quinoa in Chinese Herbal Chicken broth.

 
Dinner: Green salad with tofu and radish. Drizzled with balsamic vinegar and Himalayan Salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment